Re: Burnt by a Greek man

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Eleftheria on September 12, 2001 at 11:35:54:

In Reply to: Burnt by a Greek man posted by Billi on June 12, 2001 at 03:37:22:

kudos to audrey and tony for putting their opposing views on paper in a calm and rational way. their responses illustrate the reason this is called a 'discussion' board.

i agree perhaps there are exceptions to the rule out there. and gee, wouldn't it be nice to be the number-cruncher to come across one?

still, it's nice to read an intelligently-expressed opinion, even if it happens to run counter to mine. thanks for the heartfelt replies. and good luck to you tony, you sound like a decent, honest guy. those are rare.

as for our pal prof.x, i believe he has 'issues' and would just as soon not go nearer that than need be. lesbians aren't GENERALLY burnt by greek men, always excepting the random run-in with a cigarette in a crowded bar.

having failed to grasp this one vital fact, x then took the rest of his - can we call this an intelligently-expressed opinion? anyone? anyone? -whatever it was, and ran with to the very outer limits of his linguistic stockpile.

we are not impressed with the result. but we are strangely curious. we ponder briefly if *HE* is the one we saw yesterday on that tv special on mega, 'the ten people in the world no one could EVER pay you enough to be'.

could be, could be. back to school, x. you need to work on your reasoning, 'riting, and 'rithmetic, son. and graduate with a personality.

anyway, keep on keeping on billi:) there are much cuter fish wriggling in the sea. and you don't have to keep any of 'em!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]