Re: Does a Non-Greek Girl Have a Chance?!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Angel Arms on September 25, 2001 at 17:09:16:

In Reply to: Re: Does a Non-Greek Girl Have a Chance?! posted by Xenni on January 26, 2001 at 17:39:10:

It could be worse, you could be me, the "friend" who he orignally told, he would not make a commitment to because I was not Greek. Then while continuing to come over every week for many years to continue the affair, while he has gone through trophy girlfriends every few years, and won't even consider making me his girlfriend, let alone his wife.

He knows I am in love with him, and refuses to walk away from our relationship. He says he loves me but not in the way I need to be loved, but he is not ready to end it. He lies and cheats on every girlfriend, but does quirky things to argue he is not cheating, like not kissing or other loop holes he can use. At 38, he is still looking for his Greek princess and won't marry his current girlfriend. I dated another Greek, just to make him jealous, and the first thing out of his mouth was "he won't marry you. You're not Greek"

The saddest part about this man is he is a college professor, and every year he gets involved with students from different schools and has no intention of anything serious. I wish I would have known that when I was his freshman student.

I never intended on being the other woman. I am very traditional and believe in love and marriage. Why I love him, I don't know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]