Re: Pegasus Restaurant Chicago

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Eleftheria on October 09, 2001 at 14:25:01:

In Reply to: Pegasus Restaurant Chicago posted by Frustrated Greek on October 09, 2001 at 09:44:54:

: Why is it that all the "Americani" at my office are always getting free desserts at Pegasus and when I have frequented the restaurant with my family or friends, the hosts have NEVER offered us dessert. Has anyone else noticed that Greek establishments kiss American kolo and treat other Greeks like kaka?Excuse me Greeks who don't park their 700 series Beamer in front of the restaurant like kaka.

gee, dunno, frustrated. i never got any free dessert at pegasus either. and i'm one of those americanis. i don't know what a beamer is either but i assume it's a well-made car of some kind. in which case, you can always admire it for it's aesthetic appeal and quality craftsmanship, instead of calling it kaka. whether you own one or not is irrelevant, no?

and if the whole issue bothers you so much, why don't you speak up to the restaurant owner and air your complaint there instead of on this board? no offense, but - what did you expect anyone here would be able to do to help you out, exactly?

if you're a steady customer at pegasus, no doubt they'll take your complaint under consideration, if they feel it's a valid one. that's generally the case with any successful establishment - and you're likely to get results with or without a beamer. best of luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]