Re: Just wondering..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by angela on December 04, 2001 at 13:36:53:

In Reply to: Re: Just wondering.. posted by Thais Muula on February 19, 2001 at 13:29:03:

:
I just found this email on the web. I just wanted to say that i am a full greek muslim , living in toronto also. contact me at the following address; amatullah6@ivillage.com

I dont live in Greece anymore. I live in Toronto, the people here are pretty open to all kinds of beliefs so i have no problem, but when i was living in Greece we didnt really have any problems, we didnt have any discrimination towards us, just as long as we keep our beliefs quite and to our selves no one really bothers us.

: I did have some problems with some family members, because not our whole family are muslim the other half is greek orthodox, but we learn to live with the fact we bealive in different things so i guess everythings pretty cool

: i just wanted to know if there was any other real Greeks out there who are muslim.

:
:

: Not nearly as much discrimination as the official
: : Turkish state imposes on the few remaining Greeks
: : still living in Turkey...

: : : Do you live in Greece? Do you experience discrimination from other Greeks because of your religion beliefs?

: : : : Yasoo,

: : : : Kind of a weird question to ask, but i was wondering if there was any other full greek muslims out there?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]