Re: Greek Muslims

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Doesn't matter on December 04, 2001 at 16:15:00:

In Reply to: Re: Greek Muslims posted by Chrissa on September 28, 2001 at 05:24:08:

I'm curious as to what right a Muslim Turk has to state that Greeks are wiping out Turks in any region! Turks have shed the blood of thousands upon thousands of Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrian Christians not to mention forcing their fucked up religion on the people of Eastern Europe. Islam equals submitting to the sword not to God as you lying bastards claim. When will you wake up from your state of deniel and admit to your wicked and hypocritical ways. You people originated from Mongolians and Barbarians and killed thousands of people, borrowed from their cultures and languages and stole their land (for example, Constantinople) and claim that today you are in danger of genocide by the Greeks? Even if your claim is true which I know it is not, you certainly wouldn't have my sympathy. I have a few suggestions for you people, 1. Get the fuck out places where your dirty Muslim asses don't belong 2. Stay where you are at and don't pollute the rest of the world with your violent and barbaic way 3. Wake up! The whole world finally sees the true and evil colors of Islam and what your religion stands for is blood shed!
You don't like what I said, TOO BAD! I'm not the only one who knows the truth and thinks this way.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]