Re: relationships....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Audrey on May 19, 2000 at 06:44:36:

In Reply to: Re: relationships.... posted by elusive on May 18, 2000 at 05:23:00:

: : : Oh just dumb him and go for another guy. Simple ;-)

: : You made it very easy....
: : Don`t think you ever had been real love...or have you?
: : No, not gonna dumb him....And that was not my question either......

: : In answer to your question, Greeks guys especially are spoilt by their mohers and they believe housework etc is meaningless and therefore expect the female to do all those household duties. Even getting a glass of water for himself will be too difficult! I suggest that when you are with him in Greece that you look at how much his mother does for him, and he will expect the same from you.
: who knows??? about the answer to the other questions.. i think everyone is different.
: Good luck to you! (you'll need it)

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!
You understood what I needed to know!!!

: : : : Have been toghether with a greek boy now, for a year.
: : : : I`am living in Norway and he in Greece.But our relationship has survived because of the good contact and all my trips to Greece....
: : : : But there is so many things I can`t understand about our relationship, and I hope you can help me here....
: : : : First of all I wonder how a greek man is when he get`s married. Is it like the woman have to do all the things at home, or....?
: : : : Second, when a realitonship brakes up, is it then normal that they will not be friends after this?
: : : : And the last one, what do greek people think about foreign girls "taking" their boys away from them?
: : : : I know I have so many other questions, and I hope I can get back to you about this later.
: : : : But thanks for this time!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]