Re: Need advice from Greek Girls - Please!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Martina on March 10, 2002 at 07:42:14:

In Reply to: Need advice from Greek Girls - Please!! posted by Kostas on March 08, 2002 at 04:09:15:

Hi,
I was in a situation similar to your Gk girl a couple of weeks ago....(also with no dating experience). Friends of mine were telling to play the "game" and go by the "rules" but heck, I didn't know what those rules were and I didn't want to be playing games. Is that how you want to start a relationship? (I e-mailed my boyfriend and saw him when I could). E-mail her, call her, whatever you feel comfortable with; I'm sure she'd like to hear from you and spend time with you. Don't let the dating game stuff get in the way because it sounds like you have a special girl. Happy Dating!

: i have met this greek girl 3 weeks ago that i am totally crazy about. we have been out like 3 times in one week, but i want to make sure i don't scare her away because we may be seeing each other too much. i like this girl a lot. she likes me too, laughs a lot when we are together but told me she has no dating experience before -- she is 25. friends of mine tell me that i should not call her and wait for her to call me -- you know the usual dating game. is this really that important? is she going to like me more if i take like a week to call her?? why is everyone telling me this? She has called me about 3 times on her own. I mean we talk about 2-3 times a week, is that too much?? i never worried about stuff like this before but i guess i don't want to scare this girl off, cause i really like her, but all of my american girl friends tell me not too call too much. maybe i am listening to others too much and not doing what my heart says to do....thanks for your advice.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]