Re: HOW to REcognize a Greek?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Gabby on April 07, 2002 at 20:41:10:

In Reply to: Re: HOW to REcognize a Greek? posted by Kaliopi on April 03, 2002 at 14:52:18:

**That's crap about the genitalia... Im engaged to a Greek - yes he is very large, but my ex who was also Greek was so small that you needed a magnifying glass!

And the women.... PLEASE! Most of the Greek women I know are small busted and most of them have had boob jobs. Italian women are far more gifted in that area - This is one of the reasons my fiance dumped his ex to be with me - kidding....lol

I am not knocking Greeks - I love them, but I am speaking the truth...

Now getting back to the question.... There is no real way to tell what a Greek looks like as all Greeks are different in hair, skin and eye colour. Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Portugeuse - basically all look the same - we are all Europeans afterall....

: Some people say you can tell by genitalia.....Greek men are large......and Greek women usually have huge breasts. Good Luck!!!!

: : Hi all,
: : I am writing from Montreal where it is said to be a high concentration of Greek people. I have been in some greek places but I could not see noticeably differences (in the outlook) compared to the other white people, I am curious, what is the main characteristic to recognize a greek from the other caucasians?
: : I am Asian Canadian and maybe I have the tendency to see whites look all the same. Can you help me?
: : Thanks
: : Cheryl

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]