Re: HOW to REcognize a Greek?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Giorgos on April 08, 2002 at 06:28:24:

In Reply to: Re: HOW to REcognize a Greek? posted by Kaliopi on April 03, 2002 at 14:52:18:

Greek man,
Long and messy hair on the head,Smokes too much, Drinks cold cofee(Frappe).Talks bull Sh... No common sense.Short sighted. Not intelligent.. Always asks where do you come from (appo pou isse)? . No respect for woman... and many many things

Greek Woman,
Low ass.Hairy hands and legs(A must to be hired at the super market). Has a man's voice.Hair painted in yellow and she says this is natural..Likes to hang around with different men.. and many many things

: Some people say you can tell by genitalia.....Greek men are large......and Greek women usually have huge breasts. Good Luck!!!!

: : Hi all,
: : I am writing from Montreal where it is said to be a high concentration of Greek people. I have been in some greek places but I could not see noticeably differences (in the outlook) compared to the other white people, I am curious, what is the main characteristic to recognize a greek from the other caucasians?
: : I am Asian Canadian and maybe I have the tendency to see whites look all the same. Can you help me?
: : Thanks
: : Cheryl

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]