SCREAMING HYSTERIA FROM A (SUPPOSED) ACADEMIC

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by You make me yawn Mr Munchausen.... on May 13, 2002 at 22:36:28:

In Reply to: Re: Classical Greece and the Truth about the Modern!! (My God ! Are all of you that daft ? Learn to read some more sources before you make others believe that all Greeks are as ignorant as you all are !) posted by Mr GUNTER MUNCHAUSEN on May 13, 2002 at 03:12:56:

Just when I was wondering what's wrong with the US academic system, Mr Manchausen enlightens us with his pathetic racist rantings. Calling a Greek a Turk is racist lunacy. If I could be bothered I'd ask why you hate Turks, and why you hate Greeks, and why you hate God, and why you hate the Church, and why you hate others having different opinions to you. But I'm not interested in your answers to those questions but I WOULD HEARTILY RECOMMEND YOU SEEK TREATMENT FOR YOUR ANGER ISSUES. What a lunatic you appear. And just in case you feel like offending another cultural group again, going by your supposed name, here's a little of what you give out: 'You're a fascist German' and we all know what fascists tried to do to Greece! Tit for tat you moron.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]