Re: Greek Islands Advice pleeeease

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by marko on May 17, 2002 at 06:38:21:

In Reply to: Greek Islands Advice pleeeease posted by Susan on May 16, 2002 at 23:19:28:

: Hi Everyone

: I will be going to the Greek Islands from the 25th July to the 8th August. I am meeting my sister and her friends on the 31st July in Mykonos for a few days before going to Santorini.
: Can anyone suggest any other Islands 3 girls around the ages of 25 - 30 can visit before hand?
: Also, should we book before we go or wait till we get there?
: Thanks heaps Susan!

Hey, Susan, go to whatever island you want. They are all good. Paros, Naxos, Ios if you want to dance and drink from noon till the morning. Don't you book !! You can find a room allover Greece.
Just ask for a domatio ( a room ). You will be surprised by the prices. You might have the chance to be invitated some where. Just follow the invitations, surely when you are three girls together. Don't be afraid in Greece. Try to avoid the hot spots, but take a bus, or hire a car and look to stay overnight in the smaller villages.
Near to Mykonos, you have the island of Andros. If you consider seriously to go to Andros, let me know. I was there with my wife and eldest sun last year, we had a small room with shower, frig,
for less than 7000 drachmes pro night. Follow your feelings, and feel sure when you go to Greece. Nice holidays . In Santorini you, have the take the local boat that brings you to the hot springs in the sea. Lovely !!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]