Re: RE: All those replays to inter-greek relationship......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Chris on July 11, 2000 at 23:50:54:

In Reply to: RE: All those replays to inter-greek relationship...... posted by In love on July 11, 2000 at 07:05:55:

: Honestly!!!
: I`m starting to get really worried here. After reading all those answers that non-greek girl have got here, about dating greek men, I`m starting to be worried self about my relationship. Is it THAT hard to date a greek man???? yes, sure I`ve been in trouble self with my greek man, but honestly....is that different that a relationship in our own country????
: Yeah, I know...religion and so on...but HELLO: there are different religion in our own country too!
: I`m not sure what I`m trying to say here, but....
: It just seem that after reading those answers to non-greek girls it`s like that a relationship to a greek man is waisted if you are not greek!
: I DON`T BELIEVE THAT!
: Hey Girls, just go for it. Be strong, know what u want and get it! Stay for your rights!
: (that`s what I`ve been doing, and it was just after asking for adwice from other that things became worse...-I took bad advices seriosly...)
: GOOD LUCK TO U ALL-DON`T U GIVE UP ON HIM!!!

If you think dating a greek man is hard, it`s 10X harder with a greek woman! By far the biggest hurdle to overcome is thier horrible stuck up mantality.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]