Re: serious question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Belinda on March 07, 2001 at 18:17:40:

In Reply to: Re: serious question posted by Hope on March 06, 2001 at 15:49:57:

: Thank you for the reply and I am sorry that you think I am implying this applies only to greeks. I am greek to and I know that this is a big problem for all nationalities.

: It just so happens that my experience was with a greek boy.

** Hope, I don't think you should take that response to heart, but Tony has a point. I think maybe if you hadn't actually mention that your boyfriend is 'Greek' then maybe he wouldn't of been offended. From reading your message it sort of sounds like your asking readers whether what your partner is doing to you is a Greek thing - which I am sure you didn't mean for it to sound that way.......

Anyway I work for the 'Womens Refuge' which here in New Zealand is an organisation for women who have been verbally & physically abused by men. We are by no means a 'man hating' organisation - hey at the end of the day there isn't anything nicer than a true gentlemen to look after his lady. But if you need to talk to someone please feel free to drop me a line:

devine27@xtra.co.nz

Good Luck
Belinda

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]