Re: Reality check Spino...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Mmenatalia on September 02, 2001 at 15:35:28:

In Reply to: Reality check... posted by Spino on September 02, 2001 at 02:03:45:

Spino

First off: Justine wrote her fiancés’ statement: “Greeks are very open and tolerant people” – this statement did put me off. Why would anyone stand for “being tolerated”???

Spino, you wrote:
"Another African woman on this forum already posted about the ease in which she made friends with Greek men, as well as the incredible difficulty she had making friends with Greek women. That is because Greek women saw her as a threat (biologically and culturally) and didn't appreciate the attention she received from Greek men who were probably looking for nothing more than an exotic sexual encounter with an African woman..."

Yes, it nice to hear your agree with me * Greek men as wonderful MASCULINE MEN. Men with erges SAME as those of their fellow males the world over. “…Greek men who were probably looking for nothing more than an exotic sexual encounter with an African woman..." This is how MEN as a species are – thinking of the FEMALE SPECIES(or male depending on sexual orientation) as ONLY a sexual encounter first. All men fantasize – this is a normal part of their being. Why do you put Greek men down for being masculine.

Are you unaware this is one of the many, many ways men differ from women. Do you know how many sexual fantasies men have a day in comparison to women???

NO MAN SEES THE BRAINS, VIRTUE, DEPTH, INNER BEAUTY OR THE SOUL OF A WOMAN ACROSS A ROOM - THEY SEE ONLY A WOMANS’ PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES FIRST ex. LEGS.

ALL MEN ONLY FEEL SEXUAL ATTRACTION FIRST. THIS IS THE BIOLOGICAL NATURE OF ALL MEN. IF THIS ISN’T THE CASE FOR YOU, AND YOU ARE MAN, CALL THE CENTER OF RESEARCH - YOU NEED TO BE STUDIED. OTHERWISE, I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU ARE THEN A WOMAN.

That said: I’m a very, very beautiful, young African girl – standing at 5ft 8.5in. weighing 110pds, super chic dresser *all in all Gorgeous, very smart * from a very, very privileged family * so, there is no inferiority complex here. Men as well as SECURE gorgeous women, ALWAYS give me great attention. Now to really top things * my now fiancé (Yes!!! I got a Huge ROCK… not too Huge - I’m only 110pds you know) is a super hot, super sweet, young, very financially secure, famous Greek – no avg. joe.

This Greek god has been lucky enough to capture this African princess *

Let all those with simple minds fume if they choose… We will rule, and live our wonderful lives.

I understand the attitude of those women who were insecure or bitter. My father, a very proud and very wealthy African was very, very upset that I his Black African Daughter with all she had chose to be not only with another nationality but to a white man.

He has since warmed up to my now fiancé, knowing that he is desperately in love with me, of great character, and capable of taking care of me in the lifestyle I am accustomed.

The few women who became my friends were very self confident / super pretty women - capable of complimenting what they admired in or on others w/o feeling threatened.

My friend “K” - a very close friend of my fiancé, one of my bridesmaids, is a super pretty and cool woman who owns her own yachting company. My fiancés’ female friends are all super, sweet super, financially secure, well traveled, beautiful women all super neat to me.

I will make more female friends when I return to Greece. It is might be a little hard at first - super sweet, financially secure, well traveled, beautiful women who can’t be threatened by another woman are rare jewels but I know they are in Greece and we shall find each other.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]