Re: Dimitri mou....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Vourlias on April 11, 2002 at 01:14:12:

In Reply to: Re: Dimitri mou.... posted by Vourlias on April 11, 2002 at 01:00:25:

Hi,
I am sending the same MP3 file to you, using exactly the same steps as when I sent it to Alexandra. Note: My ISP encountered an error while attempting to send the email+mp3 attachment to Alexandra; she replied that she had trouble openning it. She did not respond after that -- maybe she finaly managed to get to work. If this problem does not resurface when I send it to you, maybe you can try sending it to Alexandra again.
By the way, this attachment is nearly 2.9MB. You will need to wait several minutes for the download to your computer's Hard Drive to complete (unless you have a fast (non-dialup) connection). I waited about 10 minutes for the file to upload (from my PC to my ISP's system) when attaching the file to the email directed to you.
: : Vourlias, may you send a copy for me too? I´ve been searching for this since I´ve read the first message of Alexandra. My adress is sheherazad_ren@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]