Re: Classical Greece and the Truth about the Modern!! (My God ! Are all of you that daft ? Learn to read some more sources before you make others believe that all Greeks are as ignorant as you all are !)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Victor on May 13, 2002 at 08:37:28:

In Reply to: Re: Classical Greece and the Truth about the Modern!! (My God ! Are all of you that daft ? Learn to read some more sources before you make others believe that all Greeks are as ignorant as you all are !) posted by Mr GUNTER MUNCHAUSEN on May 13, 2002 at 03:12:56:

MR MUNSCH, DID YOU CALL US TURKS??? ALSO, GREEKS ARE NOT ASHAMED TO BE GREEK, GREEK PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD STICK TOGETHER EVEN SECOND GENERATION GREEKS, AND THEY ARE PROUD TO BE GREEK. I KNOW A LOT OF SECOND GENERATION GREEKS IN AMERICA WHO GO TO GREECE TO LIVE, SO CUT THE CRAP!!!!!! AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL PLEASE, YES THE CHURCH WORKED WITH THE TURKS, AND BETRAYED THE GREEK NATION. WE ARE NOT RACISTS, WE JUST DON'T WANT TO MIX WITH INFERIOR NON-GREEK PEOPLE LIKE YOU. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BA FROM PRINCETON UNIVERSITY!!! PLEASE DON'T SHOW OFF AND THEN SHOW US YOUR REVOLTING IGNORANCE.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]