Re: Classical Greece and the Truth about the Modern!! (My God ! Are all of you that daft ? Learn to read some more sources before you make others believe that all Greeks are as ignorant as you all are !)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Sophia K on May 13, 2002 at 22:41:53:

In Reply to: Re: Classical Greece and the Truth about the Modern!! (My God ! Are all of you that daft ? Learn to read some more sources before you make others believe that all Greeks are as ignorant as you all are !) posted by Victor on May 13, 2002 at 08:37:28:

: MR MUNSCH, DID YOU CALL US TURKS??? ALSO, GREEKS ARE NOT ASHAMED TO BE GREEK, GREEK PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD STICK TOGETHER EVEN SECOND GENERATION GREEKS, AND THEY ARE PROUD TO BE GREEK. I KNOW A LOT OF SECOND GENERATION GREEKS IN AMERICA WHO GO TO GREECE TO LIVE, SO CUT THE CRAP!!!!!! AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL PLEASE, YES THE CHURCH WORKED WITH THE TURKS, AND BETRAYED THE GREEK NATION. WE ARE NOT RACISTS, WE JUST DON'T WANT TO MIX WITH INFERIOR NON-GREEK PEOPLE LIKE YOU. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BA FROM PRINCETON UNIVERSITY!!! PLEASE DON'T SHOW OFF AND THEN SHOW US YOUR REVOLTING IGNORANCE.

Oh Victor,Victor,Victor you are it seems slightly deluded as you have contradicted yourself in the space of a few sentnces.You ARE NOT RACIST BUT DONT LIKE INFERIOR NON GREEKS.
I Feel that statement beyond any other crystalises the arguement of our Germanic friends.
I dont agree with their thoughts as to the future direction Greeks should take despite their historical data being in most part factual.Please in future try and respond in a logical way and deal with the issues not your anger,igorance or bigotry.Your remarks/attitude are very common in my state of Alabama thus it is distressing to see that type of mentality on this board.Greece ancient or modern is based on the principles of egalitarianism,love and justiced for all.
Love to all Sophie!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]