DANGEROUS BIGOTRY

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Demosthenes on May 13, 2002 at 22:55:09:

In Reply to: Re: Classical Greece and the Truth about the Modern!! (My God ! Are all of you that daft ? Learn to read some more sources before you make others believe that all Greeks are as ignorant as you all are !) posted by Mr GUNTER MUNCHAUSEN on May 13, 2002 at 03:12:56:

How dare you talk of blood relatives and racial purity etc. No one would call you a Hitler-loving Nazi just because you are German, but you display worse bias and bigotry than any other Greek on this board. What a fascist you are irrespective of your name and supposed academic qualifications. I have a PhD in political history from a British university considerably older than Princeton but so what? That doesn't mean I'm right nor does it mean that other people's opinions aren't welcome because they are! What a frightening fascist you are. I bet, despite your European surname, wouldn't have a clue as to why Greeks, as many other Europeans, often get emotional when discussing cultural or political issues. I bet you don't know what it's like to watch your city, your home, your family destroyed by wars and civil strife. The arrogance of Americans who had a great great great grandparent involved in the civil war who then pass judgement on Europeans who have a living memory of starvation, genocide, war, civil disorder etc. If you are truly a man of letters, then you would learn European history from the inside. What a bigot, I spit on your ignorance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]