Re:{to FOTI} What are the Greek laws about living together without being married.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by ME on December 18, 2000 at 19:04:45:

In Reply to: Re:{to FOTI} What are the Greek laws about living together without being married. posted by Susan on December 17, 2000 at 20:35:08:

I can't understand what you're saying...The GO Church "no longer" regards it as a sin? Since when is the Orthodox Church and it's ideas supposed to be one that changes with the times?? Isn't it the fact the the Church attempts to keep it's purity and not change which is what distinguishes Orthdox Christians from other Christian "factions"??? I understand that a lot of changes are in fact being made. BUT, this isn't supposed to be happening nor should we listen to priests that put forth such doctrines. I'm not trying to pick on you in particular Susan. It just drives me bananas when I hear about what the Church NOW accepts - because this isn't supposed to be happening.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]