Who cares what Anglos think?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by kosta on May 29, 2002 at 02:37:44:

In Reply to: Australians/English are biggest racists on earth! posted by innocent bystander on May 29, 2002 at 02:01:58:

I sure don't, and yes, I'm very well aware of how Greeks are treated in Australia; I have relatives there. They tell me "wogs" are all the southern Europeans, Balkaners, and Lebs (Lebanese), and "skips" are the northwestern Euros. I'm pretty lucky though, because where I live (SF Bay area), there are so many exotic people, it makes Greeks look very "white" in comparison, so racism gets directed elsewhere.

People are people, and they are slow to accept those different from themselves. Do you think things would be different if a buch of Skips moved into Greece (which is already starting to happen, by the way)? Probably not. Look at all the racism against Albanians, Gypsies, Africans, and Polacks in Athens. Sadly, we're becoming just like the Skips, especially now that we are being "Western-Europeanized" by the EU.

In sum, who cares. We make more money, we're more educated, and we're better looking. F**k 'em.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]