Re: Reality check...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by depi on September 04, 2001 at 08:59:44:

In Reply to: Reality check... posted by Spino on September 02, 2001 at 02:03:45:

I must say 1 thing I have traveled a lot in the world asia , europe and lived in spain and greece.
Please noone should say thatit is easy for black people in europe especially south mediter. countries. (mostly they sell fake cds on the st.) Also with a stuck up snobby attitude like the one girl was showing will get you no friends. You should return to reality!! Do yourself that favor maybe then people will be more open to you. But come on what do you expect from greece its not a cosmopoltan meca.. Most people are greek orthodox religion and this is really mixed in the daily culture to different degrees. Its like catholicism in Spain. I wish you lots of luck in greece but i agree with the other person who posted, it will be lots easier to raise your kid in a more intl. setting.
and so open minded in Larissa... i would not accept that so fast!

kali epetihia!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]